This page contains the list of all known sidekicks. As of Mar 8th 2018, there are a total of 107 dragons: 13 Common, 17 Rare, 20 Epic, 43 Legendary and 14 Mythic.
Note that all damage information is written regardless of the Elemental Weakness, so the damage input may be different when attacking a boss with Elemental Weakness advantage. In order to get the max damage input with Elemental Advantage, just multiply the values in Max Damage column to 1.50 (this adds the +50% elemental bonus).
*Arcana Dragonspell(source): The GuardianArcana may cast up to four different spells (Shockwave, Timeslow, Gemfire and Rush) when combined with specific sidekicks. The type of spell(s) cast depends on the sidekick's abilities:
- Cast if a cloned sidekick has a damage-type ability (Homing, Bombastic, etc)
- Deals 500 x Arcana's bullet level, up to 35k, to all enemies on screen as it travels
- Cast if a cloned sidekick has a slowing-type ability (Charm, Chilling Breath, etc)
- Slows all time by 80%, increasing back to normal speed over 1.5 seconds
- Cast if a cloned sidekick has a treasure-type ability (Magpie, Treasure Hunter, etc)
- Treasure sidekicks spawn up to 6 gems of a quality equivalent to the current monster level
- Cast if a cloned sidekick has an item-type ability (Scavenger, Rush Hour, etc)
- Rush forward for 2 seconds, smashing through monster waves and invulnerable to damage
These spells are combined with the Illusion spell which clones dragons. Sidekicks without any affected skills do not cast dragonspells. Dragons with the skill Wild Card, such as Ursus (as to Urseus & Urselius) and Jes (as to Jesper & Trixoticus) casts all dragonspells. The 2nd column from right in the table below indicates which dragonspell(s) that sidekick will cast when using Arcana.
**Poison Effect: The Poison is an added side effect invoked by the skill Poison Breath. Once the enemy gets hit, they take damage equal to 5 times the damage of one shot over 2 seconds of time. Knowing that sidekicks attack at a rate of 10 shots per second, this means that poison effect is equivalent to 5 times the base damage distributed in 20 shots, or 25% of the base damage per shot in 2 seconds. This damage won't stack if the enemy is hit multiple times, meaning, the duration of the poison damage will just reset.
↑Power Shot: Max Damages with this mark indicates the value that was calculated along with the skill Power Shot's damage, which deals damage equal to 10 times the damage of one shot over 5 seconds of time. It is equivalent to 10 times the base damage distributed in 50 shots, or 20% of the base damage per shot in 5 seconds.
※ The Damage stat of Dragons with the Brute Force, Dual Spread, or Triple Spread skill(s) already take the skill effect into account. Therefore, a Triple Spread Dragon with 100 DMG deals 100 DMG (per 1 bullet), not 50; the same applies for the other two skills.
※ Note that the damage value given to each template represent following levels with Zodiac bonus tier:
Mouse over the skill icon image to see tooltip, and search a particular skill by Ctrl + F with skill's name as a keyword. (Desktop Only)