As somebody already posted a thread pointing on the same issue before this blog post, the EverWing Wiki currently suffers in having no admins to dealing with those spam pages, spam comments and vandals, resulting in the wiki getting dirty.
So, as that thread has pointed out another thing which the only way to gain admin right in this wiki is Adopt this wiki.
Although being eligible to adopt an wiki could be strict if the one who requested to adopt this wiki is NOT genuine to care this wiki, with given notable reason from the Adoption guidelines.
Note that the term "Admins have been inactive for 60 days or more" simply gets pass seeing how we actually have no admins of this wiki:
- You have not adopted another community in the last month
- You are not currently blocked on another Fandom project
- You have edited content pages on the wiki for at least a week (the more the better)
- You have created at least one new page (the more the better)
- You are currently editing
- You make an effort to talk to other users -- you've left friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responded to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
- You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- update news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
Well, let's taking about the major subject of a whole blog post; Please suggest your opinion which user is eligible to adopt this EverWing Wiki?
That's because we do not want to promote a questionable person who could become either an inactive admin, or a tyrant.
And please note that I'm the one about to adopt this wiki. However, you can suggest someone else who's enough to be an admin of the wiki. :3
+ Note for the userlist that still show "Bureaucrats (1 users)" and "Administrators (1 users)" is because, there is a user called User:Gawadrian who founded this wiki but they somehow disappeared and disabled their account, the reason why their account isn't seen thereto.
++ I've become an admin right now so closing this post. Thanks for your kindness.03:13, August 24, 2017 (UTC)